Sunday, April 6, 2014

Welcome

I am going to keep up on my blog a couple times a week or more from this point on.  I'd like to add something everyday but with writing classes and my book I really stay busy.  My book, Deliver Us From Evil is about my sister and my journey from when we were little 3 or 4 yrs. old on being molested and raped by our Mormon Bishop father and having to live with a controlling, moody sociopath everyday.  Our house was like a crazy making family with no rhyme nor reason to the discipline and chaos that went on there.  There are wild sex parties with prostitutes that my dad has after he has abused us for years, there is a near death experience I had at 9 when my father's hand was over my mouth and nose and I almost was suffocated.  The book is full of twists and turns.  It will be published in 2015 we hope and I will keep everyone notified with this blog as to its publication. 
 
This is also a no judgment zone.  No one will be judged for anything said unless you are rude or unkind.  April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month and I will be giving ways to get involved.  One thing that is simple to do is to get to know your neighbors especially those with children and tell a mom how good they are doing with their mothering skills in the community when you see someone disciplining their child well (without spanking, yelling or other types of abuse.  Simple things you can do in the community.
 
Please share your comments and remarks or your story.  This is enough today.  I will see you in the next couple of days.  God bless... Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment