Thursday, May 29, 2014

Twitter and Facebook Friends

Dear Friends and Acquaintances,

Many of you I have met on Twitter and some I have met on Facebook.  I sincerely want to welcome you to my blog and into my life.  I am a very different person than the Deborah in the book.  you tend to get more mellow as you age and I have really worked through most of my issues through therapy.  I plan to write more books much lighter and more fun to read than DELIVER US FROM EVIL. This coming soon book (Winter 2014/15) is filled with other twists and turns and I think you'll be hooked by the middle of Chapter 1. So I hope to have a long-term relationship with my followers. 

I am disabled and almost bedbound except for short walks into doctor's offices, and I may have to go to a wheelchair even for those.  I have a very painful condition called RSD that is an atypical case of RSD.  I have the lifelong pain of the condition but not the skin color changes.  Whatever I do have I have extreme pain one day and lighter pain another day.  Rarely do I get no pain. 

Well enough about my pain, the only reason I bring it up is it runs my life.  That might be a book too.  it could be called As the Pain Turns. lol  I have a MSW from Portland State College and have worked with the homeless, abused children, County Case Manager, and a VA Hospital Discharge Manager and a Medical Social Worker with 3 different hospices here in San Diego and in Portland, Oregon where I lived for 26 years,  I have loved all of my work because I get to serve others.  I strongly feel we were created to help each other along the way.  I identify with the Buddhist ideals.

I have 3 wonderful daughters and 3 precious grand daughters. Although I've had a pretty tough life I have many blessings.  One of them is "Pierre" or George.  He has been my life partner for 10 years and is the kindest, gentlest, most generous man I have ever met.  He treats me like a Queen.  I have my sister, Rebecca, who was molested and raped for a much longer time period than I.  She is my roommate as well and we are very close.  Of course, my children and grandchildren are a blessing and I love them very much.

I thank you for your time and look forward to any relationship we might have together. I hope, of course, you will all buy my book when it comes out and that, if you are a survivor of sexual abuse or any type of trauma that it may help you in some way.  Please look below to get a look at Dr. Sterling Ellsworth's books and look up his web address under Sterling Ellsworth. There is a book How I Got This way and What to do About It is now an e-book and you can get it for your kindle, IPAD, etc.  from Amazon or Dr. Ellsworth web pages.  May your higher power bless you and may you find peace and happiness in your life. 

Peace,  Deborah Hunter Marsh

P.S.  COMMENTS CAN NOW BE LEFT UNDER EACH ARTICLE OR SAYING.  THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment